This statement was last amended on 31 May 2021.
On this page we inform you about which data we collect when you use our website and /or use our services and products. We also tell you why we collect this data and how we improve the user experience with it. This way you understand exactly how we work.
Use of our services
When you register for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal data. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on BeMup BV’s own secure servers on servers hosted by AWS in Ireland. We will not combine this information with any other personal information we have.
The personal data that we may process are:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- IP address
- data Information about your activities on our website
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in correspondence and telephone contact
When you send e-mail or other send messages to us, we may keep those messages. Sometimes we ask for your personal information that is relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on BeMup BV’s own secure servers that are hosted by AWS in Ireland.
Cookies and tracking pixels
This website uses “cookies” (small text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookies about the use of the website can be transferred to BeMup BV’s own secure servers that are hosted by AWS in Ireland.
We place necessary, statistical and marketing cookies on our website. A necessary cookie has a purely technical functionality that makes the website work properly. The statistical cookie collects anonymous data about the use of our website and thus helps us to optimize the website. The marketing cookies keep track of your surfing behaviour.
A tracking pixel is an electronic file (size normally 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed in an email (for example, our newsletter). By using a tracking pixel we can see whether an email is being read.
- To contact you via email or telephone regarding services you have purchased.
- To provide services that you have purchased.
- To notify changes to services and products purchased by e-mail. You can always unsubscribe from this via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- To send newsletters and mailings for which you have signed up. You can (temporarily) unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- To gain better insight into our customers through research into your surfing behavior. We only do this with your permission.
The information is not shared with third parties. In some cases the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data, this is also recorded in writing.
The personal data that we keep will not be kept longer than necessary. The retention period is related to the purpose for which we received or collected the data and any legal obligations. After each renewed interaction, we keep the personal data for a maximum of 26 months. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com.
Choices for Personal Information
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete any personal information currently provided to us.
You can email a request for access, change, data transfer and deletion of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Securing personal data
BeMup BV is aware that you place your trust in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. If you feel that we do not properly protect or misuse your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Servers and devices of our employees are equipped with current security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall. The server is hosted by AWS in Ireland.
- We only send your data via secure internet connections (TLS, formerly SSL). You can see this by the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock.
- All employees of BeMup BV who have access to personal data are trained in the careful handling of your data.
Data processing by Stripe
Recurring Payments for your subscription are handled by our partner Stripe. The policies of Stripe for these data are available at https://stripe.com/privacy.
Changes, questions and feedback